Client: Family owned, product manufacturer with global distribution, $100 million in revenue
The client is experiencing explosive growth worldwide and they are not prepared for it. The current infrastructure is weak with little to no process or structure. There is limited leadership experience at the supervisory and management levels. Employees are experiencing a lot of conflict and disconnects, old-timers stuck in the old culture and new hires are ready to be part of something big.
Resource Associates created and facilitated a highly customized group leadership process for both the managers and supervisors to prepare them to be future leaders within the organization while igniting passion and motivation among the ranks. Management also invested in individual coaching for all participants and 50% of the participants decided to work with their coach long term.
- 75% expected growth in revenue.
- 25% increase in product manufacturing.
- Increased profit margins.
- Silos have crumbled and cross-departmental communication is now the norm.
- Management is talking to engineering and to customers when developing new product which allows them to get product out quicker with less re-work.
- Trust is growing among individuals, teams, and departments opening up more communication and camaraderie.
Please feel free to contact RAC Consulting to get a complimentary evaluation of your Company's current needs.